The self-centring guides ensure that the paper is always in the correct position when drilling. Programmable feature keeps the operation simple. The 50mm pile height gives a good throughput, with a lockable clamp to hold the paper so prevent movement during drilling. Synchronised adjustment of the distance between bits saves a huge amount of time in getting the position exactly right. Programming options cover the standard settings that will be encountered. Waste is collected in a transparent container for convenience and ease of emptying. Silicon or Teflon coated drill bits are available.
- Heavy duty, twin spindle drill with sliding table and programme bar.
- Synchronised adjustment of distance between drill bits.
- Adjustable distance between holes, min 40mm max 142mm.
- Self-centring paper guides and lockable clamp.
- Accepts 3 to 13mm diameter drill bits.
- Max Paper Size = 420mm