The unique DC320 ‘double crease’ machine is ideal for the easy production of professional ‘wrap around’ covers enabling the operator to make a double, inverse direction, crease in one action. The crease lines are 7mm apart and by carrying out the operation twice at different positions for the spine width, this forms the essential two lots of double crease marks on either side of the central spine.
The machine can also be utilised as a standard single crease machine if required.
- Robust Metal construction
- Exchangeable tool allowing single and double creasing
- Side adjustment wheels for quick exchange of paper position
- Large desktop for formats up to SRA 3
- Fast exchange of creasing tool
- Simple setting of stop adjustment wheels
- Easy creasing with minimum use of power
- Heavy duty closing handle
- Working width 320mm
- Paper weight 80-350 gsm
- Paper Size SRA3
- Options on crease profile 1.2mm/1.4mm
- Size L530mm x W367mm x H135mm
- Weight 9.5 kg